Responsible for managing all or a significant part of the Facilities functions for one or more sites. This includes the maintenance of equipment, planning, budgeting, scheduling of facilities modifications, regulatory compliance. This position may also manage or participate in such diverse functions as security, safety, environmental, emergency response (ERT) and crisis management (CMT) teams.
Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet the company’s strategic agenda. Establishes and recommends changes to policies which affect all teams working in company-US facilities. Frequently interacts with subordinate, supervisors, individual performers, and with functional peer group managers. May interact with senior leadership; interaction normally involves matters between functional areas or between company business units.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of excellent business practices, departmental budget control, strategic planning, sustainability, conflict resolution, change agent and initiator.
- Manage facilities operation & maintenance for all systems such as but not limited to (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbers, and General Crafts).A working knowledge of Facilities engineering, operation and maintenance, preventative and predictive maintenance, construction practices, 5S, Environmental Health and Safety, Regulatory compliance, and building codes are essential.
- 5S, Environmental Health and Safety, Regulatory compliance, and building codes management
- ISO 9001 Project Lead and audit coordinator. Responsible for scheduling yearly external auditors as well as internal audits with various departments and stakeholders.
- Coordination and processing of customer claims include 8D reports
- Monitoring of Q-KPI’s include Definition and Tracking of corrective measure
- Supporting Quality Department at HQ during internal- and external- as well customer audits
- This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills, departmental budget processes, purchasing systems (Oracle), development and controls, administrative practices, collaborative, innovative, and coordination.
- Requires the ability to disseminate complex and technical information, and make sound economical judgments of various alternatives. Also requires the ability to assume responsibility to make rapid and correct decisions especially during system failures and/or emergencies.
- It also requires the ability to develop work alternative and imaginative approaches to accomplish objectives, developing work methods, and controlling cost.
- 5 – 7 years of facilities related experience with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Facility Management Professional (FMP) and/or Certified Facility Manager (CFM) certifications preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, time management, analytical and communication skills, creativity enthusiasm and a positive can do approach required.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment, work under pressure and adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one, in small to large groups, and to top management
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Computer skills – proficient with MS Outlook, Office applications, WebEx and PowerPoint (Advanced Excel capabilities)
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally, as required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have general understanding of statistical process and data analysis tools in order to research and present performance data